State-of-the-art technology combined with ergonomic design and contemporary appearance create a rear-projection reader that is easy on the eyes. The 4601-03 (14" x 11" screen) Aperture Card Reader accommodates aperture cards, COM, fiche and jacketed source document information and features a dual lens system to give you more viewing versatility. The removable power drawer also gives you the advantage of no down-time.
Dimensions: W400mm x H530mm x D495mm (15.7" x 20.9" x 19.5")
Weight: 6.8 kilograms (15 pounds)
Screen: W360mm x H282mm (14.2" x 11.1"), rear projection, non-glare blue, gray or green
Carrier: Standard – 105mm x 187mm (4" x 7 3/8") self-opening, Optional – 105mm x 152mm (4" x 6") self-opening or 105mm x 152mm dual (4" x 6") self-opening.
Magnification: Dual lens system Standard with 10x and 21x. Optional – 24x, 32x, 37x, 42x, 48x, 54x, and optional 72x as alternates to 21x.
Input: Microfiche, Jackets and Aperture Cards
Focus:Front-mounted, precision control
Lamp: Dual Intensity 13.8V, 50W
Electrical: Standard – 120V, 50/60Hz, Optional – 220/240V, 50/60Hz for international application or 12V D.C. power cord and vehicle mount. UL, CSA and International Safety Approvals
Construction: High impact plastic
Warranty: 5 year limited warranty
Options and Accessories
- 12V DC power cord and vehicle mount
- Dust cover
- Cleaning kit
- Extension hood
- Removable power drawer for easy maintenance
- Dual lens system with precise lever action for easy changing of lenses
- Sure track, easy-glide 4" x 7-3/8" carrier
- Front mounted focus
- Dual intensity lamp for long life
- Lightweight – the lightest aperture card reader available
- Superior sharp image
- Removable screen, mounted on a bezel for easy cleaning and lens changing
Specifications, product appearance and statements are subject to change.