UDMS workstation with 35mm film on aperture card
CONVERTS microforms into digital http://www.indususa.com/wp-content/themes/Adisoft/images in seconds.
- Desktop Digital Workstation including, Plug and Play PCI card for your Pentium PC
- Zoom lens standard (choose from either: up to 11x – 27x
- Quick change motorized 16/35mm roll-film and fiche carriers
- Operator Manual
- ScreenScan 32 bit application and image processing software for, Windows 9X, Windows NT 4.0, Windows 2000, and Windows XP
- Proven ScreenScan software-easy to operate, feature packed user interface.
- Single swipe scans of 11" x 17" size documents or operator defined scan windows to optimize scan time for less than 17" scans
- Variable from 2 to 9 seconds depending on resolution and document size
ISIS driver standard Plug and Play PC card (PCI) to go into "off the shelf" Pentium PC (Minimum: 166 MHz recommended, 32 MB Ram) Recommendations for Grayscale: Pentium III Processor (Minimum: 450MHz, 256 MB Ram or equivalent) Auto Speckle removal Auto Border elimination Special low contrast film enhancement 16/256 levels of gray, scale to gray function Improved light calibration handles uneven light distribution Prints to off-the-shelf Laser, Inkjet, and Plotter printers Edit features E-mail and fax Save to "CD"
Convert microfilm to Group IV TIFF/JPEG image files for electronic storage-reproduction and distribution.
12 month Warranty Depot Maintenance on Scanner mechanical parts only 30 day limited warranty on Solar Reader
Automatic Package available Fiche Carrier Adapter for 3M Cartridge Rollfilm Carriers
Specifications subject to change without notice